- French Sailor Shirt – L.L. Bean
- Gypsy Soul Bracelet – Curly Girl Design
- Daubs Clog by Jeffrey Campbell – Free People
- Troubadour Long Socks – Sundance
- Curly Girl Day Planner – Curly Girl Design
- Farmhouse Fresh Splendid Dirt Mud Mask – FHF
- Military Jacket – (similar) Gap
- Nautical Plaid Tunic – Bliss
- Folkish Lux Hand Warmers – (similar) Curly Girl Design
- Rewined ‘Vigonier’ Candle – Rewined
- Fresh Sugar Lip Tint in Nude – Fresh
- Woolen Pom Pillow – Anthropologie
Though fleeting up here in New England, fall is (of course) my favorite season. I’m not sure who would not be seduced by the crispness in the air, the warm light, or the beckoning of sweaters and cozy socks. My love however, is a fickle one.
If you are new here, allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Leigh and I haaaaaaaate winter.
Ok hate is a strong word, but I really really really don’t like it. It used to be that I thought it was romantic until January, but then I lived in Boston for 16 years and now even the end of October sends a chill up my spine just in anticipation of the dreaded long a$$ winter.
So! Let’s celebrate this cozy season while I still have my good humor shall we?
Hope you enjoy!