Happy St. Patty’s Day! I hope today has you feeling lucky!
Our little shop, Marmalade is undergoing a little renovation online to make room for some big plans (eeep!), so while that is happening we are trying out something a little different to make sure you don’t miss any of the fab stuff that we have in store. If you are local to Boston, you should definitely make your way to Belmont Center to see the real deal, but if you are not, and most of you are not, we are working on some great ways to make you feel like you are.
So, for a little while, we will be doing ‘Pop-Up Shops’ right on the Curly Girl website where you can shop special small weekly curated collections from the shop. They will first show up on our shop Instagram feed (@shopmarmalade) and then a few days later I will post them here (so make sure you follow us on IG for first dibs). It’s like getting to shop direct from a styleboard (fun!) and a way to shop small from home. Win/Win.
So in honor of this gorgeously green holiday, I have picked out a few of our emerald beauties from the shop (and I threw in a little gold for good luck!) and they will be available while supplies last!
1.Illume Amber Dunes candle – Not only is this candle a perfect layering piece for your gorgeous room, it smells amazing (like a grown-up vanilla… less “fresh-baked cookie” and more “I took a lover in Bali” if you know what I mean…
2. Slant confetti sticks- I mean, tell me when these are NOT appropriate and I will hand you a cocktail and ask you to think harder. Perfect for a party, or not. They look cute tied to a gift and are a super fun thing to send in the mail!
3. Illume Demi perfume – Cactus Verdi The scent is amazing (our best selling one), fresh, Californian road tripish, the packaging is incredibly beautiful and the rollerball size fits perfectly in your tiniest bag so you can take it everywhere.
4. David Aubrey earrings- When I die, I want to be buried in David Aubrey jewels. These gorgeous dangling beauties would be solid contenders.
5.Buckhead Bettie’s green zebra tunic- This lovely, silky, flattering tunic is the perfect length so you can wear it as a dress, a cover-up or over jeans. This is a wardrobe staple in my life. It makes packing a no-brainer
6. Crystal marquis necklace – SOLD OUT! sorry!
7.Time will tell watch- functional and fun, this resin watch is a perfect addition to your wrist party and a perfect pop of color!
8.Lollia candle “running in grass barefoot” – With scents named after creator Margot Elena’s memories this gorgeous and simple candle will surely evoke memories of your own. This one is my favorite scent (there’s also one called “Mix tape” that does the trick too!) it smells like the freshest summer morning before the hot sun has a chance to dry everything out. Plus, it comes in a beautiful box. I’m a sucker for pretty packaging.
9. Kate spade- pencil pouch (pencils, eraser & sharpener)- this cute case comes complete with chic polkadot pencils an eraser and a petite golden pencil sharpener. Perfect for keeping your penmanship in tight working order.
10.’Stay Fancy’Highball- Probably one of my favorite finds from the winter shows, these high ball glasses are guilded with a golden reminder that we all need here and there. Great size for a fancy cocktail, or a smoothie… you decide how fancy you’re feeling!
Thanks so much for your continued support of our little shop. Every time you pop in, send us email love, buy online or send people our way when they are vacationing in the area helps us do what we do and frankly, helps keep the lights on! This is such a love-project for me and really is like ‘shopping my brain’ , as one of my friends put it once. I love creating a place and space for inspiration, time for yourself or just a place where you always know you will find that perfect something for somebody. Helping you give to the people you love and give love to yourself is a personal mission for me and the girls that make Marmalade happen. We could not do that without your great energy, support and feedback. Mmwah!